Monday, January 18, 2016

Teach Another Language to Kids (T.A.L.K.) Davis CA: Teach Another Language to Kids (T.A.L.K.) Davis CA...

Teach Another Language to Kids (T.A.L.K.) Davis CA: Teach Another Language to Kids (T.A.L.K.) Davis CA...: Teach Another Language to Kids (T.A.L.K.) Davis CA: Intermediate Spanish, Birch Lane : Hola padres! I wanted to show you a little bit of what your children have being learning in my Intermediate Spanish Class. Sorry about the late blog, but I just activated my account and figure out how to post my blogs.



This past week 01/11-14/2016 we learned about formal and casual wear, and places where you could wear this kind of clothing.



Formal wear; students saw the words in Spanish and they have to either guess or say what that word means in English, if they did not knew the word, I would give them clues until they figure out, if they were still not sure, I told them what that word was in English.


1.     blusa

Blouse

2.     Abrigo de
pieles

Fur coat

3.     Calzado ;
Zapato

Shoe

4.     Camisa

Shirt

5.     Chaleco

Vest (USA)

6.     Corbata

Tie

7.     Falda

Skirt

8.     Traje de
hombre

Suit

9.  
Tacones/zapatillas

High heels  

10.                     
Vestido

Dress

11.                     
 Pantalones de
vestir

Pants

12.                     
Cinturon

Belt


Students had to also write the words in a white piece of paper both in Spanish and English, so they can both hear, see, write and learn the words. 

Here is a few examples of my students work. :) 

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment