Friday, October 12, 2012

Meet My Familia!

Hola Queridos Padres!

This week we'll be focusing on Families. We'll learn how to call your family members: mama (mother), papa (father), hermano(a) (siblings), abuela(o) (grandfather/mother), etc. In addition we'll be using vocabulary from previous lessons to describe our families such as: colors, parts of the body, numbers, and me gusta/no me gusta.

I'll be emailing you more details on how to participate on the activities.

Also, since October is the the month of Hispanic heritance, I wanted to share this activity that will be happening this Sunday in Sacramento. To be honest, this will be my first time attending to this Hispanic Latino parade, but if you're interested on getting more involved with the Latino culture, here's a great opportunity. It's free and family-oriented:

http://sacramento365.com/event/detail/441698799/Seventh_Annual_HispanicLatino_Parade
Have a great weekend!

Nos vemos el Lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment